Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon seeks a Finance Manager to be a key member on our Advertising Finance team. This role is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions within Amazon, where, you will work side by side with business and finance leaders to develop business strategies, financial models, and analytical insights.
As a finance partner to the Amazon Publisher Services team, you will help shape how Amazon enables advertising products and services by connecting with millions of web sites, apps and video streams around the world to deliver relevant, high-performance ad impressions. Amazon Publisher Services helps publishers of all sizes increase monetization and yield through direct relationships to Amazon, and an end result that lets publishers focus on what they do best: publishing.
Key job responsibilities
- Serve as a business partner for Amazon Publisher Services business leaders on strategic initiatives, leading business modeling and financial analysis.
- Develop new performance metrics and improve existing processes to drive insight, accountability, and controllership.
- Facilitate financial reviews with senior leaders and work with business managers to drive effective execution.
- Build financial models for new business concepts and special projects and drive insightful deep dives into our business.
The successful candidate will be an experienced finance professional equally comfortable in thinking big and driving business direction through detailed analysis of business metrics and highly ambiguous situations. They will have a track record of understanding the inputs for successful investments, high standards, and the ability to work across multiple stakeholders. They will be able to communicate effectively with executive leadership, tackle multiple concurrent projects, efficiently complete deliverables, and manage a high-performing team. Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as an ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and prioritize.
- 8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- Experience in digital advertising
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Proven skills to earn trust from business partnership and drive cross-organization changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Familiarity with multiple analytical tools, modeling methods, and financial reporting systems (Cognos, Oracle, SQL)
- Track record of leading and developing high-performing teams
- An MBA or MS in Finance, Economics, or a related field
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.