Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Want to improve job satisfaction in Field Finance by creating structured development paths? Want to set the highest standards for undergraduate New Hires and continue to improve upon a best in development program? We have an exciting opportunity for a Program Manager to support the training, onboarding, and development of the Operations Finance Rotation Program (OFRP).
What is the Operations Finance Rotation Program (OFRP)? The OFRP is a development focused, full-time undergraduate rotational program that allows Amazonians to experience different teams supporting Amazon’s supply chain within the Worldwide Operations Finance organization. OFRPs will rotate through four different rotations over the course of a two year program. OFRP is one of the tracks within the AFRP (Amazon Finance Rotation Program). The OFRP is the primary source of L4 finance talent within Amazon Operations Finance with the goal of supporting the development of analysts to be well rounded and high performing. OFRP analysts have the opportunity to experience supporting North America Customer Fulfillment Centers (FCs) and central (HQ) teams.
The Program Manager position is responsible for the overall program management and execution of the OFRP, working in conjunction with a Steering Committee and Program Lead. The primary cadences for the program include rotation assignments, onboarding, graduation, white paper reviews, promotion process, internship program, and recruiting season. This position will work alongside members of the Steering Committee to gain alignment and drive execution towards the broader goals of the program. This position will work closely with AFRP leadership as well as the Student Programs recruiting partners. The program has nearly doubled in size in the last year and a half, and a critical role of this position will be to scale existing cadences by determining the correct mechanisms to do so, gaining support from leadership to support growing initiatives, and a high level of organization.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Ownership of Training, Development and Onboarding programs for OFRP
• Creation or maintenance of program documentation; ensuring documents are updated for latest business environment and standard work requirements.
• Creation of a continuous improvement cycle for OFRP development, including Needs Analysis, Design, Stakeholder Management, Execution, Measurement, and feedback loop.
• Gather and action feedback when necessary from all stakeholders for both the internship and full time program
• Creation of standard work and communication for all aspects of the OFRP.
• Responsible for the creation and execution of the annual calendar of events or Operating Plan. Items included but limited to are; Transition Week, White Paper Review, Internship Program, Recruiting, and onboarding.
• Develop and support execution of recruiting season, creating timeline, marketing materials and social media initiatives, ensuring candidates have a strong understanding of the role.
• Partnering with leaders across all segments of Operations Finance to provide early career leadership exposure opportunities to participants.
• BA in Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Business or equivalent experience
• 5+ years experience owning and driving end-to-end large scale cross-functional programs.
• Effective project management skills of breaking down tasks, simplifying roadmaps, establishing owners and timelines, and status reporting
• Ability to work across multiple teams to create scalable solutions to monitor business performance and interpret key performance metrics into actionable recommendations
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
• Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us