Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
If you want to be a part of the largest and most visible business at Amazon, look no further than the WW Consumer FP&A team! We directly support the Consumer CFO through reporting, planning, and insights. We are looking for individuals that enjoy a challenge and have a desire for professional growth and continuous learning.
We are seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team! This Analyst will be a key player on the team, driving some of our most visible and widely used reporting mechanisms. The right person must have strong analytical skills, good judgment, and the ability to dig deep into nuanced reporting infrastructure. Strong communication skills and attention to detail are essential.
Key job responsibilities
• Perform financial reporting, ad-hoc analyses, and financial modeling using a broad range of tools, including Excel and SQL
• Identify and drive process improvement initiatives, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports
• Work with data source providers and technology teams to ensure that key decision data is accurate, automated and timely
- 3+ years of experience in finance or a related analytical field.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science)
• Proven track record of delivering results for large, cross-functional initiatives
• Strong analytical, financial modeling, and reporting skills
• Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate across business teams and make the right calls using data to support decision making
• Advanced user of Excel and SQL, demonstrated ability to work with complex sets of data
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.