People at Sanofi are dedicated to making a difference in patients’ daily lives, enabling them to enjoy a healthier life.
Ensure the financial activities of the MSAT SC ( Manufacturing Science and Technology in Specialty Care) & MED US site in line with the corporate finance guidance & procedures and the Leadership team strategic orientations. Participate to the budget & forecasts construction & execution by evaluating the financial impact of the main decisions and providing the appropriate economic support to the local team.
The teams are located in Boston, Frankfurt, France, Belgium and Ireland.
As these activities are multi budget owner (R&D, ComOps, IA), the project follow up is key in term of forecasting and tracking ensuring appropriate communication and right allocations.
Promote financial performance mindset and budget discipline by challenging expenses budget, providing locally result explanations, supporting operations in option evaluations.
The role will have the principal accountabilities:
- Coordinate locally budget & plan construction in interaction with all the teams in the different sites.
- Ensure closing tasks and consistency of bookings in interaction with GSD team in Bridgewater.
- Perform the monthly reporting of the P&L & Headcount (TM1 system) and provide relevant analysis on deviations to the finance head and the management team both on operational and project costs.
- Validate & comment the monthly results & provide the presentation.
- Ensure follow up of projects handled by the different teams through Shine tool (forecast accuracy, tracking of workload and capacity analysis)
- Approve expenses, investments, & commitments we may have with third parties and insure the right settings of the financial system both local & global ones with the respect of the delegation on authorities.
- Ensure the respect of internal control guidance & group procedures.
- Promote the budget discipline culture and share with the team the financial figures and the site results.
- Ensure the alignment of assumptions and figures with the different partners during the budget, StratPlan & forecasts exercises.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA or Master’s Degree in Finance or related program preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Finance and Controlling
- Experience in managing international topics in fast changing environment
- Ability to think strategically & to work transversally in a matrix organization
- Ability to interact with senior executives (VPs) and to convince.
- Result oriented
- Communication & persuasiveness skills
- Ability to work transversally in a matrix & large organization.
As a healthcare company and a vaccine manufacturer, Sanofi has an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. All US based roles require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of your job responsibilities. Fully vaccinated, according to the CDC, an individual is considered to be “fully vaccinated” fourteen (14) days after receiving (a) the second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or (b) the single dose of the J&J vaccine. Fully vaccinated, for new Sanofi employees, is to be fully vaccinated 14 DAYS PRIOR TO START DATE.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.