The Financial Analyst is responsible for analyzing all aspects of finance including budget and critiques.
• Providing analytical support to the Lines of Businesses
• Prepares and leads the monthly financial review with the client; providing custom reports as needed, and responds quickly to questions and requests
• Assists in nurturing the relationship with the client
• Prepares monthly bank account reconciliations, ensuring that discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner
• Completes weekly, monthly and annual operating reports, all sales reports, special events sales billings and cash register audits for facility in a timely manner
• This includes summary reports, variance reports and all food, labor and direct costs statistical reports
• Supervises all accounting office functions including cash disbursements, payroll, cash receipts and general ledger accounting
• Coordinates financial audits of component with internal and external auditors
• Manages and communicate cash flow related issues, includes accurate and timely preparation of cash flow statements, management of receivables, payables, cash balance, control mechanism and timely deposits of all funds (weekly)
• Generates Period critique reports for client and attending Accounting and Finance meetings
• Works on special projects (P.O. CER Requests & Reconciliation)
• Addresses any operational or financial issues in Budgeting and Forecasting
• Supports the Operations Teams in preparing Financial Projections and weekly closing of GFF/TCS/MTK
• Reviews financial measures of effectiveness daily
• Develops methods of tracking financial performance
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Requires at least 2-3 years of experience in accounts payable/accounts receivable, payroll, guest ledger/city ledger and profit and loss
• Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in finance or accounting
• Ability to work in a diverse environment with a focus on client and customer service, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business
• Ability to implement improved quality control procedures as well as to communicate effectively with clients, client customers and support staff is required
• Ability to respond effectively to changing demands
• May be required to work overtime, nights, and/or weekends
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.