- Sales & Service Representative (Bank Teller - Ballou Park) - Danville, VA
- Sales & Service Representative (Part time BENEFITTED Bank Teller - Piedmont branch Danville) - Danville, VA
- Sales & Service Representative (Full time Bank Teller - Piedmont branch Danville) - Danville, VA
- Part time Sales & Service Representative (20 hr Benefitted Bank Teller - Lawrenceville) - Lawrenceville, VA
- Sales & Service Representative (Bank Teller - McClanahan branch Roanoke) - Roanoke, VA
firstcitizens First Citizens Bank
First Citizens Bank is a full-service financial institution with nearly 550 locations nationwide.
Stable. Family. Opportunities. Unique. Whether First Citizens Bank has been established for 120+ years, or expanding its presence in your market, we invite you to be a part of our story.
Our Financial Consultants serve as the subject matter experts in advising and selling investment opportunities to our mass affluent clients and prospects. You will get to foster and cultivate relationships with branch partners to help our clients enhance their financial goals with financial planning and investment strategies. You will focus on business develop and client prospecting to expand our investment relationship within a particular territory. If you are a highly self-motivated person that thrives as an individual producer in a team environment, our Financial Consultant position could be the perfect opportunity.
- Sales – Promotes investment products and services through a variety of sales techniques. Utilizes a personalized planning based sales approach to understand client’s goals and financial needs followed by recommending appropriate solutions. Actively and consistently partners with internal associates to generate referrals.
- Client Service – Meets with clients and prospects to update client goals by leveraging financial planning Reviews investments, strategies, and goals on a regular basis to ensure effective wealth management. Provides ongoing client service to assigned accounts by answering inquiries, making recommendations, and monitoring goals. Utilizes investment proficiency to assist mass affluent individuals in managing their finance.
- Risk Management – Ensures compliance with all applicable banking, investment, and legal regulations and policies.
- Relationship Development – Develops and maintains strong relationships with mass affluent individuals to meet or exceed production goals. Identifies tools or methods to enhance personal service and referral performance. Works with Bank partners and external centers of influence to source new business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years of Financial Services experience OR High School Diploma or GED and 10 years of Financial Services experience
- Must have valid Series 7, 63, 65/66, and State specific Life and Health Insurance licenses