Bloomberg is an information and technology company, building the world’s most trusted information source and community for financial professionals.
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast – while keeping up the quality and accuracy we’re known for. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn’t do anywhere else. It’s up to you to make it happen.
At Bloomberg Finance we are committed to providing world-class support to our business partners by providing insight on business performance, financial oversight and thought leadership. We are currently seeking a Senior Finance Lead to support the Workplace Operations business. The CFO team provides critical financial support to the business. As a leading member of this team, you will have the opportunity to deliver a unique blend of financial and operational analysis, financial modeling, reporting and senior management support for a fast-paced and cutting-edge technology based financial services business.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Preparing financial and operational dashboards and management reporting packages for Executive Management including business performance / results and variance analysis for revenue and other FP&A responsibilities in a timely and consistent manner
- Overseeing and managing monthly close and Budget/Outlook processes and streamlining workflows to create efficiencies and enhancing financial reporting and analysis
- Ownership and delivery of relevant management reporting and analysis, including cafeteria and workplace operations, financial results and analysis in a timely, accurate and consistent manner
- Reviewing and analyzing financial projections in-line with business objectives
- Providing visibility and timely reporting of financials and key performance metrics
- Ensure compliance with applicable internal and external accounting standards and financial policies
- Evaluate alternative financial scenarios and results through data collection and predictive analysis
- Partner with the business to develop the annual operating and capital budget
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial information for Management discussing year to date performance against business plan and financial outlook
- Ensure compliance with firm-established controls processes
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- A minimum of 15 years of Finance Planning & Analysis in a related field
- Leadership experience
- Strong quantitative, financial, and analytical skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities and deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills and comfortable working with large data sets and various systems
- Experience with SAP
We’d love to see:
- Financial modeling experience
- Experience with product costing
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment
- Comfortable with learning new systems
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.