Facebook is the largest social media network, enabling over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
Finance and Business Planning is a highly mission driven organization – our mission is to enable Meta to plan, prioritize, and execute as effectively as possible. We take a uniquely long-term view towards business problems. It is critical that we operate with an independent and objective perspective, and are comfortable representing our point of view to our partners and executive stakeholders. We serve as financial advisers to our business partners and own shared business goals and results where appropriate. We strive to balance our responsibility to support business partners with our responsibility to serve the long- term mission and sustainability of Meta and act as stewards of company resources.Meta is looking for a Finance Manager to join our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team to support the Finance, Strategic Response, as well as our Executive Office organizations. We focus on using our unique view into the numbers to see trends and opportunities that are developing within the company as well as across the industry. You have a bias towards action, exceptional partnership and communication skills, and know-how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast. Successful candidates for this role will need strong finance & accounting skills, leadership experience, interpersonal skills and be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams. Strong data analysis and presentation skills are required.
Finance Manager – General & Administrative Responsibilities:
- Be the strategic finance partner and assist with strategic decision-making and financial oversight. Influence the business via proactive ideation and identifying opportunities to improve overall operations.
- Own & drive the financial deliverables for the Finance and Executive Special Projects/Strategic Response teams (Close, Forecast, Variance Analysis, Reporting, Annual Budget, long-range plan, & other deliverables).
- Gather, consolidate, and analyze operating drivers and financial results to develop a detailed understanding of the Finance organization’s key metrics and to develop a set of scalable frameworks to both predict drivers of Finance spend and hold partners accountable.
- Develop executive-level analyses and presentations for both key deliverables and ad-hoc projects.
- Promote thought leadership in process improvement to scale forecasting and reporting tools, procedures, and methodologies. Prepare and support the teams’ headcount plans, including partnering with the Recruiting organization to identify opportunities to scale hiring efforts.
- Provide finance technical expertise as a true financial resource to business partners. Build trusted relationships with executive leaders to ensure the success of the organization. Work with Strategic Sourcing to procure rate savings from major professional vendors.
- Work closely with the Accounting teams to ensure tight finance controls and fulfill external audit requirements.
- 8+ years of accounting or financial experience
- BA/BS in Business, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent
- Solid accounting, sourcing, and finance operations knowledge
- Experience building cross-functional relationships and partnering with organizational leaders, while tailoring messaging as required for varying level of audiences
- Experience building high level and detailed financial models
- 3+ years of FP&A experience related to Corporate FP&A/G&A Finance (workforce planning, headcount planning, corporate finance)
- Software experience in Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle Financials, Hyperion Planning and Essbase
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.