Mars is a family-owned business with more than 130,000 associates globally, making diverse products and offering services for people and pets.
Trade Accounting Specialist
in Mars, Finance
Location: Warsaw, city center
Fully virtual recruitment experience
Trade cost budget control, logistics budget control, coordination and active contribution to activities related to the closing of the period and cyclical reporting on the market side, maintaining good-quality financial masterdata on the market side.
What are we looking for?
- Master’s degree in financial profile
- Knowledge of profit and loss account
- Analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Advanced Office Management (formulas, dynamic tables and good database management)
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience in Accounting areas
- Preferred SAP knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
What will be your key responsibilities?
Trade expenses budget control
- Preparation of data and materials regarding commercial costs for periodic meetings with KAM and for closing meetings
- Preparation of a periodic TREX reserve with control of its use and ensuring the accuracy of SAP / Helios reporting
- Ensuring correct accounting of trade costs, including samples
- Understanding the key factors influencing the result of a given period, preparing comments on commercial costs and sales level
- Invoice acceptance control in Authoriser in accordance with the TREX procedure
- Support for internal audits and external, performing tasks related to Revenue Recognition
Control and support in managing conversion costs
- Control of the budget level and its use, including the co-packing budget, including support of the Logistics Department in the preparation of forecasts
- Cooperation with the Logistics Team to ensure the correctness of costs in the systems, provide standard reporting and control tools and optimize logistics expenses
Product pricing on the market side
- Maintaining high-quality financial master data on the market side, including the role of the product base owner
- Cooperation with supply finance in the communication of the level of costs and prices of products
- Valuation of new products in the SAP system and updating of the valuation of the existing ones
NQC on the market side
- Responsibility for the Donated & Destroyed reserve
- Responsibility for the quarterly SR reserve,
NSR, control of the level of returns Provision of standard market reports
- Standard reports for total business on financial results for analysis and forecasting
- Standard client reports, including support for tools in Power BI (data delivery, access management)
- Checking the correctness of invoiced prices
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 like-minded and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Apply now and upload you profile in English.