Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment supporting a core pillar of Amazon’s growth, Prime International Expansion?
This high visibility role will develop insights and perform analysis for the expansion of the Prime program in new countries. In this role, you will work closely with a variety of senior stakeholders across different functions and geographies to guide the go/no-go Prime launch decision.
Many assignments will be ambiguous and require business modeling skills in order to guide strategic decisions that will impact the end-customer. Therefore, you will need take initiative to produce meaningful results.
Key job responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating, improving, and maintaining financial models, reports, and scorecards to evaluate strategic launch decisions
- Developing P&L insights to inform a viable path to program profitability
- Cross functional partnership
- Communicating financial and business analyses to senior business leaders
- Ability to operate in a fast paced and international environment
- 5+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering and/or similar discipline with analytical bias
- 5+ years experience in positions that require analysis and reporting financial results
- MBA and/ or Professional certification (CPA/CMA/Qualified Accounting certificate) + relevant experience
- Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical customers
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (VBA, array functions, etc.)
- Proficiency with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, MSAccess, Essbase and/or Cognos) and other financial systems (i.e. Oracle, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards)
- Advanced experience demonstrating business modeling and P&L analysis
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and keen business acumen; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solution
- Ability to manage tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial and often ambiguous environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.