goldmansachs Goldman Sachs
Like most financial institutions, Goldman Sachs specializes in several key areas, including mergers and acquisitions, investment research, securities and risk management, and technological innovation.
We are looking for a professional who wants to use their skills and experience to help deliver on operations agenda while challenging themselves to further their career at Goldman Sachs.
Private Wealth Management (PWM) Operations supports Private Wealth Management, which is responsible for advising wealthy individuals on strategies to build and protect their financial assets through highly customized advice and service. PWM Operations is instrumental in meeting our clients’ needs and is responsible for the development, service delivery and control of global private banking; proprietary and open architecture alternative investment vehicles; derivatives trading; bookkeeping, accounting, performance measurement and reporting of Goldman-custodies assets and away-custodian assets; multiple externally managed account platforms; and multiple custody services.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carrying out daily processes and exception management activities for quarterly billing and data completeness reviews to be able to bill clients in a timely manner
- Working in conjunction with the Receivables Team to reconcile receivables and improve the fee receipt process.
- Engage in active interaction with PWM Sales, Compliance, Controllers and other Operations teams to deliver strategic solutions for Revenue generation functions
- Manage relationships with professionals from other teams and divisions by articulating recommendations in order to gain cross-divisional consensus
- Periodic review of standard operating procedures to analyze open risks within the processes
- Leverage Analytical skills, Creative problem Solving and Project Management skills to uplift existing processes
- Provide support to all team members.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree (Preferred: Master’s degree of Finance, Business or Commerce)
- Strong analytical skills and close attention to detail.
- Effective and strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Takes ownership of completing tasks, meet deadlines
- Strong team player
- Willingness to learn and understand how the Billing function fits into the PWM business
- Advanced Excel skills preferred.
- Knowledge of investment management industry is a plus
- Business Intelligence experience & relevant certifications (Tableau/ Alteryx) are preferred