CrowdStrike is a leading cybersecurity company protecting customers from all cyber threats by leveraging its security cloud to stop breaches.
WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role
The Senior Financial Analyst will join a fast-paced corporate FP&A team to support CrowdStrike in forecasting product-based revenue and expenses accurately. You will provide the data and analyses for driving complex long-term financial models to inform decision making by CrowdStrike’s senior management team and support the company-wide planning process. In this role you will have the unique opportunity to work with various teams across the organization, such as Product, Sales, Data Analytics, and Accounting.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with the monthly financial close, budget to actuals, forecasting, and annual planning activities for the product annual recurring revenue (ARR)
- Create and maintain complex financial models (pro forma, scenario-based with sensitivities etc.)
- Create and update executive presentations
- Manage and report KPIs through visualizations to executives and cross-functional teams
- Engage with Data Analytics and other teams to ensure accuracy of financial data (perform monthly reconciliations, investigate variances)
- Perform ad-hoc analyses as needed
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or related field required. MBA is a plus.
- 2-4 years of experience in investment banking, management consulting, and/or a high-growth private or public technology company in a finance, strategy, or sales operations role
- Bias toward action – you are a self-starter who is comfortable advancing the ball with minimal direction or oversight; you are flexible and interested in learning
- Superior attention to detail – must display the highest levels of consistency and accuracy in work
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey financial concepts to both financial and non-financial audiences
- High aptitude and excellent analytical skills for complex problem solving and financial modeling
- Familiarity with SaaS metrics (bookings, ARR, churn, attach rates, lifetime value, and customer acquisition cost)
- Experience using big data, such as extracting value from large, disconnected and/or unstructured datasets
- Good knowledge of GAAP accounting and revenue recognition principles
- Complete proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; familiarity with Saleforce.com, DOMO, Adaptive Insights Planning, and NetSuite a plus
- Experience with SQL or BI/Visualizations tools.
- Revenue and cost accounting by product.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in Colorado the salary range is $97,016 – $145,524 + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states.