We are on a quest to build the greatest healthcare community the world has ever seen. Learn how DaVita—which is Italian for “giving life”—is working.
CO Salary Range: USD 62,200.00 – 91,300.00 per year
2000 16th Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202, United States of America
As a Financial Analyst on our finance team you help guide the strategic path for managing DaVita’s $8B of operational finances. You have the opportunity to identify, frame, and solve critical business questions that create a safe, fair, and efficient environment for treating Dialysis patients across the US. We are looking for an Analyst who will bring a rigorous approach to establishing budgets, analyzing performance, and determining proper allocation of resources across the Village. In this role, you have a direct impact on our 50k+ frontline teammates and 200k+ patients, while also having an abundance of opportunities for growth and development of your own career at a Fortune 250 Healthcare Company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Strong foundation in quantitative concepts (e.g. financial, statistical, forecasting, etc.)
- Ability to simplify complex or ambiguous financial, business and operational problems through hypotheses-based analytical frameworks
- Desire to challenge status quo, ask provocative questions, and develop recommendations
- Knack for quickly internalizing how business processes work and the role that people play within
- Ownership of on-time and accurate recurring financial reporting that provide meaningful insights and drive strategic decision making by our senior executives
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, identifying and acting on most important business problems to solve
- Own and drive actionable recommendations from synthesis of insights that push partners to differential results or new strategies
- Appropriately manage potential roadblocks proactively identifying, communicating, and solving issues
- Prioritize communications to focus on most critical information with a bias towards action
- Convey complex business problems through cohesive, impactful stories / presentations while maintaining analytical rigor
- Deliver effective communication including insights and progress towards results
- Contribute to a team environment of trust and learning with multi-directional feedback
- Partner with Operations and Field Finance to drive results and maintain credibility
- Direct exposure to the CFO of Kidney Care and other senior executives
- Aggressively pursue professional development opportunities available to DaVita Teammates
- Ability to quickly take action on tactical feedback and develop over time
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative field (e.g. finance, economics, mathematics, engineering, etc.)
- Foundational computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint required
- Foundational understanding of budgeting and budget systems (e.g. Anaplan)
- Demonstrated track record of presenting quantitative analysis to leadership preferred
- 1-5 years professional experience in analytics / quantitative field (e.g., finance, strategy, etc.)
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN YOU JOIN OUR VILLAGE:
• A “community first, company second” culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision “To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.”
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
Full vaccination against COVID-19 or weekly COVID-19 testing, in addition to wearing a mask, is required. A medical/religious exemption is required for any unvaccinated teammates planning to visit a clinic or working on any of our federal contracts.
WHAT WE’LL PROVIDE:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as “a place where I belong.” Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
$62,200.00 to $91,300.00
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits
Position Pay Range: