The Boeing Company
At Boeing, you can contribute to work that matters.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Commercial Airplanes is looking for an Associate Procurement Financial Analyst to join its team in Everett, Washington. This position will be focused on procurement plan execution, affordability management, and cost data analysis in support of Boeing’s supply chain strategic objectives.
Do you want to own meaningful projects with a clear line of sight from concept to impact? Are you a clear communicator with a drive to succeed in a global environment? As a Procurement Financial Analyst, you are at the center of the largest financial hub of The Boeing Company, and a key player in one of the largest and most complex supply chains in the world. You’ll be an integral part of supporting all commercial programs, both in-service and the next generation of passenger airliners.
Our team is seeking driven individuals looking to form part of this dynamic organization. We currently have opportunities in various areas of our business.
- Conducts routine cost/price analyses using statistical tools, market trend data and parametric models
- Gathers data for use in price negotiations
- Prepares pricing instructions, matrices and bid instructions for less complex Request for Quote/Request for Proposal (RFQ/RFP)
- Applies quantitative analysis to supplier contracting activities in the development of less complex pricing models
- Conducts routine financial, operational, proposal and procedural audits of supplier data and systems
- Develops discrete estimates from historical data, parametric analysis and technical requirement
- Prepares less complex Priced Bill of Material estimates
- Supports risk and opportunity analysis
- Expected to be on site 1-3 days per week, subject to change
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at the listed location.
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
BasicQualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 3+ years of experience in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- 3+ years of experience analyzing data and making recommendations to take appropriate actions based on findings or doing business case analysis (i.e. ROI, Cost/Benefit)
- 1+ years of experience developing and presenting recommendations to executive level management
- Experience in a role that required building cross-functional consensus among internal and external stakeholders to drive business results
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain, Business, or related field
- 2+ years in a role that required building cross-functional consensus among internal and external stakeholders to drive business results
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working on contract and pricing negotiations
- Willingness to learn complex systems and take constructive feedback from others
- Ability to utilize large amounts of data with accuracy in order to drive strategic decisions/recommendations
- Experience with analytics and data visualization
- Comprehension of supply chain operations from raw material to end product
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years’ related work experience, 7 years’ related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position will be for 1st shift.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.