Headquartered in Purchase, NY, PepsiCo operates in over 200 countries and territories around the globe.
Auto req ID: 270901BR
This role reports to the Business Engagement Enabling Functions Senior Director.
The Digital Evolution is critical to driving PepsiCo’s ambitions around being FASTER, STRONGER, and BETTER. The Digital Products & Solutions (DPS) team designs, builds, and stands up digital solutions across the value chain, that are embedded into business processes to optimize efficiency, reduce costs, and maintain high ROI. Guided by PEPSICO’s global priorities, the Digital Products & Services team create user-centric digital products that can be scaled globally by leveraging the leading technologies, advanced analytics algorithms and latest user research.
The Business Engagement team will create the next generation of business value as the connection between global leaders, and the PepsiCo Digital organization. We will achieve this by driving desired business outcomes across the value chain with consistent processes to track, measure and optimize the value of our digital portfolio.
The Enabling Function space encompasses Finance, Human Resources, IT, Internal Communications, Corporate Affairs and Legal within Value Realization and is a key enabler of PepsiCo’s overall value chain. This role seeks to support the implementation of Pepsico Digital Priorities (IBP, NRM, HCM, SE, DX, VCT) in their integration in the Finance digital agenda. The Enabling Functions team will identify and link needs, synergies and dependencies across businesses, functions and sectors and will discover where value drivers are, while providing businesses intelligence to accelerate market/BU capabilities.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities:
- Serve as the Business Engagement point of contact for Digital Product & Solutions team for all Financial requirements contained in Digital Priorities agenda (IBP, NRM, HCM, SE, DX, VCT)
- Engage with business stakeholders and program teams to assess and prioritize business needs
- Facilitate and drive initial data discovery and analysis with data stewards team
- Work with Product leaders to drive scope, timelines and roadmap development
- Identify and link needs, synergies and dependencies across businesses, functions and sectors
- Partner with the business and program teams to define the key KPIs and metrics to measure outcomes, including specific digital KPIs, and define the process to track and report results on a regular cadence
- Support project and change managers in the market
- Support Enterprise Transformation Scorecard delivery for Finance projects (PGT, GBS), partnering with the business to build meaningful value realization KPIs and provide insightful performance comments
- Partner across the internal PepsiCo Strategy & Transformation team to share demand shaping priorities, value management progress and value realization results.
COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for this role. Please note that all such company vaccine requirements provide the opportunity to request an approved accommodation or exemption under applicable law.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Analytics or Business; MBA is a plus
- 6+ years of Finance experience (FP&A, Reporting or Controlling) and deep knowledge of Finance function processes and current challenges
- 3+ years’ experience in CPG or Retail Industry experience
- 3+ years of experience driving transformation and optimization across Finance (ERP implementation, reporting automation, digitalization, share services, etc.)
- Experience working remote in global teams and in a matrix environment
- Experience in a Business Relationship Manager role or equivalent, with hands on experience of defining strategy is a plus
- Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills to support Sr. Leaders with defining relevant Digital solutions
- Strategic thinker: can easily define long-term plans and rapidly translate into action
- Ability to manage by influencing in a complex matrix environment
- Curiosity: keeps current with emerging technologies and trends and finds innovative ways to apply these to our business
- Effectively communicates complex Data & Analytics concepts and solutions to Sr. Leaders
- Confident: makes decisions and inspires confidence in the teams he/she is accountable for providing direction
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement