Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Join the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Finance team! We are looking for entrepreneurial, analytical, creative, flexible leaders to help us redefine the IT industry. If you want to join a fast-paced, innovative team that is making history, this is the place for you.
Amazon seeks a Finance Manager to play a key role on our AWS Sales & Marketing Finance Team. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a groundbreaking team that is working to redefine how customer incentives are viewed by the AWS business. Job responsibilities include:
- Drive key projects that help the business gain better understanding of customer incentive costs for AWS
- Manage and develop financial reports that align and simplify business reviews, annual planning, and forecasting processes for Deal Discounts & Credits
- Build scalable financial processes and metrics for forecasting and reporting new types of incentives
- Partner with AWS FP&A teams to provide visibility to customer incentive costs as part of month-end reporting and planning cycles
- Lead weekly and monthly reviews of business and financial drivers, analyze variances, communicate them to senior management and influence them through actionable insights
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed and share findings with the leadership
Have you had experience in past roles supporting decision making in rapidly evolving environments? Are you a self-starter with strong data gathering and modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and prior experience working in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking for an exciting role that has regular interaction with various teams across AWS? Do you have strong interpersonal and communication skills and a desire to collaborate with others? If so, the AWS Finance team could be the right fit for you!
- 8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- Advanced Excel and SQL skills
- Prior FP&A experience
- Excellent business judgment, including strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in an energetic, fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity and creative problem-solving
- MBA or similar degree is preferred
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.