Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
Why finance at Stryker?
Are you looking for a profitable and growing company with a great culture and reputation?Stryker is the only company with 40 consecutive years of sales growth and was recently named one of the Best Workplace in the WORLD by Fortune! Here, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow as we offer development opportunities unique for each employees needs including training, certifications, mentorship, leadership programs, tuition reimbursement, one-on-one coaching and more!
- AR subledger to GL reconciliation (Statutory, Tax, US GAAP)
- AP bookkeeping according to RUS GAAP (Accounting + tax) and US GAAP
- Collection, control and preparation of supporting documents according to RUS GAAP, TAX and US GAAP related to expenses
- Support in preparation of local VAT reporting, analysis, calculation, confirmation of export VAT, preparation of supporting documents, letters to state authorities, communications and verifications with State Authorities upon the request
- Analysis of accounting, tax and financial transactions to ensure they are properly prepared, documented, booked and archived to support RUS GAAP (Accounting + tax) and US GAAP
- Participation and support in internal and external audits
- Day-to-day functional responsibility for accounting/tax areas such as general ledger management (expenses), accounts payable and other
- Responsible to determine monthly accruals and prepaids based on the supporting documentation in compliance with RUS GAAP (Accounting + tax) and US GAAP
- Month-end closure support on appropriate areas (including Blackline reconciliations)
- Support and participation in corporate projects (audits, new implementations, programms e t.c.)
- Participation in internal/external audits
- Participation in statutory, tax, corporate closure
- Vendor master file management
- Document’s collection and archiving
- Reconciliations with suppliers
- Ensure local standards, internal standards, accounting/tax rules are followed and implemented
- Monitor new tendencies on the marker and changes in legislation. Support optimization of processes, implementation of new requirements, changes in local and corporate legislation and ERPs
- Fulfill and act an oral and/or written assignments, tasks, instructions and orders of immediate supervisors, other competent officials and authorized representatives of the Employer, if necessitated by business requirements
- Other ad-hoc requests
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com