Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for you, as a Finance Specialist Europe (m/f/x) who is eager to take the next step in their career and will have a strong focus on checking and processing royalties in accordance with our external contractual obligations.
The position is open for a contract of 24 months.
As a Finance Specialist Europe (m/f/x), you will…
• Be responsible for processing monthly and quarterly royalty statements accurately and in a timely manner.
• Guarantee proper controls, recording and classification of transactions.
• Be responsible for researching, reconciling and resolving royalty related financial statement inconsistencies.
• Monitor processes and effectiveness of the business controls in line with business needs.
• Manage queries with internal and external stakeholders as required.
• Support schedule preparation, requests for reports and other ad-hoc data requests required for reporting.
• Represent a key person in regard to facilitate and automatize royalty processes.
• Proven professional experience (+3 years) in a (junior) finance position, preferably in a digital, fast paced international environment.
• University degree in Finance, Economics or any other related field.
• Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken.
• Fluency in French, Italian or Spanish.
• Experience with operative finance processes and continuous improvement of those.
• Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel and Outlook).
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• You are a friendly and warm person who enjoys working in a multi-cultural team.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We’re changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we’ve redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it’s our people who make Audible’s service possible. We’re listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.