Our vision is to craft the brands and choice of drinks that people love, to refresh them in body and spirit.
Job description & Qualification:
- Job description: Franchise Finance Contractor (Thailand region)
- Business background with minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Corporate Finance
- Communicate in English Fluently (Speaking/Writing)
- Be able to work with multi-functional team (across-functions) – Collaborative/Teamwork mindset
- Key responsibilities
- Perform/Review Month-end/Quarter-end closing, together with Rolling Estimates Financial preparations with Platform Services
- Perform/Review analysis on Volume/NSR, Price/Mix and Variance analysis
- Perform/Review DME budget management process with Platform Services
- Perform/Review analysis and support on Value Chain Business Case along with OU Finance and Platform Services
- Connect with Bottler and Perform/Review Bottler financial reconciliations on monthly/quarterly basis
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.