Dell Technologies is the leader in digital transformation, developing technologies that drive human progress.
Accounting Development Program for Fresh Graduates
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company?
Join us as in our 3 years Accounting Development Program in Bucharest, Romania.
What you’ll achieve
This unique, full-time rotational program provides participants with a robust set of accounting experiences through three year-long rotations within the accounting organization, a technical curriculum, soft skills trainings, projects, international conferences, networking opportunities, career mentorship and support for professional certification (ACCA).
Our goal is to develop the next generation of accounting professionals at Dell by exposing them to a wide set of unique skills and leadership opportunities typically not afforded early in an accounting career. Our program is an ideal and unique opportunity for those driven individuals seeking a wide breadth and depth of accounting and business knowledge.
Upon completion of the program, participants will have developed a robust set of accounting competencies on following areas.
- Report of financial results, including the reconciliation and analysis of financial transactions, as well as assets and liabilities.
- gain the ability to advise, consult and present to executive management on financial and/or accounting issues involving business activities for a business unit to ensure proper compliance with laws and GAAP.
- Maintain updates to business unit financial accounting and operating policies.
- Manage the maintenance of the accounting system to ensure that it accurately reflects the financial status of the business unit.
- Develop and maintain financial models and reports.
Take the first step towards your dream career
By completing the 3 years development program, you’ll be offered a full-time job within one of the current Accounting teams. Essential Requirements
- Recent graduate in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Interested in obtaining ACCA certification
- Outstanding problem solving and quantitative analysis skills
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Drive for results and ability to learn on the fly
- 6 moths up to 1 year of experience in Accounting, Finance or a related field
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.