Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Selling Partner Services team drives the Selling On Amazon business and develops solutions that enable millions of sellers around the world to sell on Amazon’s Marketplaces. More than half of shipments for Amazon customers are generated from this business. The team is focused on building a technology platform that will support the explosive business growth in existing markets, streamline the business for Amazon and the Selling partners and launch business in new markets and establish a fair marketplace.
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to lead our mission to further empower Amazon marketplace sellers.
In this role you will work closely with stakeholders, software engineers and product teams to deliver our most complex, high quality, scalable products deployed around the world. You will collaborate with the product teams to deliver the best product with most efficient use of resources and technologies. You will work with all the stakeholders to assemble project teams, assign responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of projects by meeting project milestones. You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints and encourage risk taking behavior to maximize business benefit. Successful candidates will have a technical background, be detail driven and have excellent problem solving abilities. You should not only be passionate about delivering extensible, on-time solutions, but should also be obsessed with contributing to the development of high-performance teams through rigorous goal-setting, disciplined attention to performance metrics, and continuous process improvement.
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
• Success delivering products/services in a high-growth environment, exhibiting strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous customer-focused problems
• High attention to detail with proven ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to take raw product requirements and create software architectures and designs to bring them to life.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with teams across the organization, including Engineering, Program Management, Quality Assurance, and Senior Leadership
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and opinions.