Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialised payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualised transactional volume of over US $120 billion in 2021, and approximately 3,500 employees located in 10+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
What to Expect:
Transformation and build of a number of centralized accounting processes, including (but not limited to):
- Provide finance assurance activities around the specialized Global TP (Transfer Pricing) tool and TP calculations
- Support & drive continuous improvement and automation of the Group process environment, providing key support to the Group end to end Intercompany cycle and Statutory reporting
- Participate and support in Group finance projects for system improvements, automation, and optimization
- Drive data consistency across Finance Systems landscape
- Continue the development of the process operating model to support the Company and Shared Services vision/strategy, through the process of governance, service delivery framework and a global standard process
- Improve management and control over the entire end to end process, removing redundant activities and focusing on added value
- Drive a culture of constant improvement. Identify and implement initiatives in order to increase business-wide effectiveness and end-to-end efficiency
- Implement global template and design standards; identify and escalate process deviations that are not driven by local, regulatory or tax considerations
- Coordinate and engage with key stakeholder groups across Group, Division, and GBS teams
- Bachelor’s Degree: Finance, Accounting, or related field preferred
- Robust knowledge of IFRS and financial reporting
- An excellent team player with the ability to build strong relationships, working cross-function and with teams across the globe.
- Highly organized – able to adapt quickly in a fast-moving environment and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Ability to understand end-to-end processes, identify improvement & simplification opportunities and design and implement standardized solutions.
What we offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company;
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments;
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business;
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded;
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs);
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere;
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you