Mars is a family-owned business with more than 130,000 associates globally, making diverse products and offering services for people and pets.
Senior Internal Audit Manager is an instrumental part of delivery of Internal Audit plan in the respective region.
He/she is the Regional IA Director’s co-pilot in developing dynamic risk based internal audit plan, overseeing staffing, execution and reporting of the audits.
This position is responsible for quality control of audits, executing peer review and supervision of the regional and selected global audits and initiatives.
The Senior Audit Manager is an active member of the regional S&F and Controllership community, representing IA with regional stakeholders and supporting cascading the IA plan, as well as collecting input for updating dynamic audit plan. Although Senior Internal Audit Manager is not directly responsible for the Regional IA team’s development, he/she will actively support Regional IA director in supervision of regional staff, developmental conversations, managing and measuring their work.
What are we looking for?
- Managing projects within or outside of own function
- Presented results to senior stakeholders
- Prepared written presentations / reports in English
- Worked in a team as a team lead and/or team manager
- Generated insights, provided meaningful recommendations
- Knowledge in ESG Audit is a plus
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Manages and delivers high quality, complex audits of global programs, risk areas or initiatives, working around complex technology and application environments and across different business processes in respective regional and/or global IA team, which will encompass: setting up project milestones, picture of success, milestones, aligning on deliverables with key stakeholders, presenting outputs and acting upon feedback.
- Engages in key global projects or initiatives in a consultative capacity.
- Builds regional Internal Audit plan, responsible for developing and executing risk-based annual internal audit plan.
- Develops and maintains productive team-oriented stakeholder and peer relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Provides and assists in providing training, coaching, and guidance to fellow internal audit associates in conducting audits and other audit-related issues.
- Effectively leads, supports and develops the Internal Audit team, where applicable. Supports IA Director in selecting, engaging and developing Associates to achieve their maximum potential and contribution to the team’s objectives.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 like-minded and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.