Intermex provides money transfer services in the U.S. and Latin America.
Director, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) with a heavy focus on cost analysis will report to the Vice President, Finance. This person will be the leader of the Corporate FP&A function, with a focus on cost efficiencies, supporting the senior leadership team across the company in developing long-term financial forecasts and corporate and functional plans. Assess and support strategic business initiatives with analytical rigor (pricing, M&A, business model changes, new business model evaluation etc),and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Report to financial and company leadership and create corporate packets for the Board of Directors, (quarterly, as required). This is a hands-on financial management position, playing a lead role in being a strategic business advisor to our senior leadership team across the company. The Director will be an integral part of providing financial support and leadership at scale at the growing speed of our business.
- Study economic and business trends, review past company performance, and attempt to anticipate obstacles and potential problems, all with an eye toward forecasting a company’s future financial results.
- Develop insightful plans for sourcing and cost efficiencies that lead strategic decisions.
- Deliver analysis of historical financials, variance explanations, an updated forecast with risks and opportunities to current plan and develop KPIs.
- Provide management with insights into drivers of revenue and expenses, as well as risks and opportunities to achieving strategic plans.
- Collaborate with executive and financial leadership and team to prepare Board materials and corporate presentations.
- Structure, build, and maintain complex financial and decision-making models to develop meaningful insights and actionable recommendations for strategic business initiatives, including but not limited to new business modeling, partnerships, M&A, and other major initiatives.
- Perform corporate financial analysis including data collection and consolidation, and generating numerous reports with multiple variables.
- Develop and deliver financial modeling in dashboards in excel and tableau, board reporting, and ad-hoc analysis[PS1] .
- Work closely with the senior finance leadership team to recommend and build the financial infrastructure to support the company’s current and future business requirements.
- Experienced with ERP Systems implementation and future customizations.
- Ability to influence decision making process by providing in-depth insight into various business performances
Skills and Qualifications:
- Corporate finance experience or combination of experience in corporate finance, Public Accounting or related fields.
- Demonstrated ability to influentially lead across an organization to achieve the best business solutions collaboratively, identifying and addressing dependencies and conflicting metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in finance, accounting, economics, or related field.
- Deep knowledge of accounting, corporate finance, and business operations principles.
- Requires a broad understanding of both accounting and business operations.
- Demonstrated project management skills, such as leadership, cost and time management, the ability to delegate, communication skills and overall problem-solving skills. Strategic Cost planning, modeling, and analytical ability is required.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Strong advanced knowledge of Excel, and a cloud-based ERP such as NetSuite
We are an equal opportunity employer. All employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.