Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Are you an enthusiastic, strongly motivated and hands-on Finance Professional? Do you have a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations, a flexible, can-do attitude in a high energy, entrepreneurial environment and do you possess strong interpersonal skills? Then we have a unique opportunity for you to become an active part of a dynamic & fast-growing environment.
Our APAC region based Accounting teams are looking for a Corporate Reporting Systems (CRS) Sr. Application Analyst, who will be responsible for delivering and supporting solutions for our local accounting team within our Enterprise Reporting platform, which includes the following systems: Oracle Financials General Ledger, Hyperion Financial Management, Essbase/Smart View and IBM Tririga Lease Accounting. Successful candidates in this position will have demonstrable professional experience. They drive the future with passion and engagement. We offer a dynamic, collaborative and highly professional environment which constantly presents various opportunities for development and growth. The role will enable you to work independently as well as within different teams on both a local and international level.
The Sr. Application Analyst is an internal systems consulting role which delivers systems capabilities to address global reporting and related application support requirements for approximately 200 regional Oracle General Ledger, Hyperion Financial Management and Essbase users across Finance. The Sr. Application Analyst works across multiple Finance and Technology teams to implement tools for process optimization, reporting & analysis, systems requirements definition, and quality assurance testing. They must be Accounting’s systems domain expert for accounting processes, security & data access, application functionality, and systems controls owner for various technology-based solutions. This role requires proficiency in the analysis of system requirements, solution design and ongoing maintenance & support. An effective Sr. Application Analyst will leverage relevant technical, functional, and process expertise, negotiate, drive alignment and provide product clarity (across multiple reporting systems and multiple stakeholders) for accounting related financial reporting needs.
The Sr. Application Analyst works continuously and collaboratively across multiple customer/stakeholders and multiple technology teams to clarify requirements, assess options and prioritize plan and implement global reporting solutions. The role focuses on long-term business technology objectives and targeted business outcomes by clarifying automation technology capabilities, assessing and mitigating security risks, ensuring platform scale, availability and stability, managing report based development cycles and providing best-in-class support services. Additional responsibilities include internal control design and implementation to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
• Deliver and maintain reliable, scalable, and efficient accounting systems and reporting solutions by managing requirements gathering, modeling & design, script development, testing and post-implementation maintenance.
• Manage ongoing user support and coordinate change requests with development teams.
• Identify process improvement opportunities to drive innovation, and develop solutions that accelerate timelines and automate manual processes through customer centric requirements definition.
• Design and implement security controls for user permissions and system security settings.
• Design and deliver systems training curriculum tailored for local requirements.
We require a senior level candidate who has held similar positions in larger public companies or who has held a manager level position with a Big 4 consulting firm serving Fortune 500 clients for seven or more years. Successful candidates will have the equivalent of 3+ years of professional experience implementing and supporting global reporting solutions. Demonstrated experience leading teams (employees and contractors) and hiring/ developing talent to accomplish unusually complex challenges is expected as an ongoing requirement for this position.
• Degree in computer science, finance, accounting or related field
• 7+ years of relevant Enterprise Reporting application experience, 3+ years’ experience with Oracle General Ledger or Hyperion Financial Management
• Proven ability to succeed in a dynamic, results-oriented environment
• Maintains highest levels of customer focus and results delivery including comprehensive work intake management, portfolio prioritization, resource planning and customer/ stakeholder alignment.
• Maintains highest standards for customer/ stakeholder engagement – excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
• Proactively identifies risks and implements mitigation plans
• Dives deep, stays connected to details and permanently resolves issues
• Strong understanding of financial reporting tools (HFM, Essbase, Smart View)
• MBA with technology/finance/accounting background preferred
• Advanced reporting skills such as report development, SQL Query development