At Walmart, we save people money so they can live better.
What you’ll do…
R-1025321 Senior Manager II – Walmart Finance – US Segment FP&A and Transformation
About The Team/Position
Walmart Finance US Segment FP&A supports segment executives in running the financials and transforming the ways of work. We support the Segment CFO and the Finance Business Partners who in turn service their Executive leaders. We are focused on transformational activities to evolve how we work and strive for automation and simplicity to enable digital efficient story telling.
The team is structured around the 3 key activities being close, forecasting and planning. This role will support planning within the Segment and the ancillary projects leading into and resulting from the Long-Range Plan (LRP) and Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
The Senior Manager II of Walmart Finance US Segment FP&A is a leadership role requiring strong financial acumen and analytical capabilities to drive sizable, complex, cross functional results. Supporting the entire Walmart US Segment, the role requires a broad understanding of business across the entire enterprise to enable input into all major financial decisions, often working in matrixed situations. The key to success in this role will be providing insights around all aspects of the business to deliver improved performance whilst building and maintaining strong working relationships. Additionally, the ability to understand business trends, foresee financial opportunities and risks, and influence business results effectively makes up an important part of everyday workflows.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You’re a storyteller, a visionary, and a strategic thinker.
- You are curious and relentlessly ask questions.
- You can manage the interconnectivities of business units.
- You drive results with strong financial acumen and technical/analytical capabilities.
- You’re skilled at aligning stakeholders with competing priorities, including senior leaders.
- You’re a master at making complex subjects easily understood through compelling stories.
- You have high standards and can hold business partners accountable.
- You’re stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale.
You’ll make an impact by…
- Supporting the US Segment LRP & AOP Process – Partnering across all functional business partners and aligning across the organization and senior leadership as we set both short-term and long-term financial plans
- Producing Compelling Insights – into business expectations as plans are developed and strategic direction is established
- Leveraging Tools & Channels – as we lean into digital transformation to drive rolling insights across multiple levers and build on machine learning opportunities
- Building Strategic Relationships – Maximize relationships across the organization to drive strong communications, strategic alignment, and clear project management across the segment and organization. Build internal partnerships to continue to gain insights and support the direction of business
- Operating with Excellence – Set an example by driving the company strategy forward, delivering excellence, presenting at all levels, while simultaneously developing yourself and others
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. Butyou’llquickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us andyou’lldiscover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one,you’llbe empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Primary Location…701 S. WALTON BLVD., BENTONVILLE, AR 72716-6209, United States of America
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 4 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or related area.
1 year’s experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
1 year’s supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Analyzing data and interpreting results, Microsoft Office, Working in a large, complex, matrixed organization
Masters: Business Administration
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America