Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Join the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Finance team! We are looking for entrepreneurial, analytical, creative, flexible leaders to help us redefine the IT industry. If you want to join a fast-paced, innovative team that is making history, this is the place for you.
Amazon seeks a Financial Analyst to play a key role on our AWS Training & Certification Finance team. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a groundbreaking team. Job responsibilities include:
- Serve as a key finance partner supporting T&C leaders providing financial support and business insights related to growth and productivity
- Lead the development and update of financial models and advanced analytical tools that aid in key decision-making
- Build rhythm of the business processes that help business leaders understand progress to goals as well as strategic insights to guide overall direction
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed and present findings to senior management
Have you had experience in past roles supporting decision making in rapidly evolving environments? Are you a self-starter with strong data gathering and modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and prior experience working in a fast-paced environment? Do you have strong interpersonal and communication skills and a desire to collaborate with others? If so, the AWS Finance team could be the right fit for you!
- 3+ years of experience in finance or a related analytical field.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of finance experience, OR master’s degree and 3 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Advanced modeling skills including advanced Excel skills (e.g. macros, index, conditional list, arrays, pivots, lookups)
• 4+ years of experience performing financial and ad hoc analysis using data reporting tools
• Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, MSAccess, Essbase and/or Cognos)
• Excellent business judgment, including strong written and oral communication skills for developing and presenting analyses and insights to senior management
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in an energetic, fast-paced environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.