As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
The mission of Finance Shared Service Center (FSSC) is to manage all incoming and outgoing cash transactions in timely, accurate, efficient and controlled manner.
– Run the daily operation of the PTP Shared Service Team for APAC region and drive functional outcome / SLA.
– Administer account payable PTP activities in accordance to company’s accounting policies and compliance with local statutory requirements
– Key Point-of-contact for handling escalation on AP and payment issues.
– Lead, motivate and develop team members, including but not limited to capacity planning, hiring, training, performance management, career development etc
– Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
– Proactively drive continuous process improvements within AP functions and advocate industry best practices
– Collaborate with other departments in TikTok to optimize processes and/or implement solutions
– Provide support on any other ad hoc project or assignment, such as handling operational integration of acquired entities, new business initiatives, launch of new entities etc
– Bachelor’s degree and above preferably in accounting or finance-related field.
– At least 5+ years of Account Payable experience in TMT industry or Shared Services Centre environment,
– Experience in managing a diverse team of >15 member
– Relevant certification is preferred (e.g. CPA, ACCA, AICPA, CMA).
– Proven track of record in driving improvements and efficiencies in transactional processing
– Strong people management, supervisory and analytical skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
– Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional and multi-cultural stakeholders through effective communication, influencing and interpersonal skillset
– Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite Software; experience using Concur and Oracle is mandatory
– Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.