Coty is a multinational company that develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes a wide variety of beauty products.
JUNIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST – Junior Industrial Controller
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for a smart and proactive individual to work inside controlling department in our multi-country organization. The role will focus on capex management and expense tracking. This role will be reporting directly to the Supply Finance Director.
- Give economical and financial support in factory projects. (20M$ investment to be managed)
- Track Site Capital expenditure
- Analyse Capex MTD results vs annual plan to be able to actively drive business decisions.
- Deliver monthly financial updates following policies and objectives established.
- Support in performing financial controls to comply with Coty stewardship standards.
What you will bring
- Min 2 years of experience in (Industrial) Controlling
- FMCG industry is preferred
- Advanced in Excel
- SAP – confident user
- Experience with CAPEX MTD results
- Experience with Budget management and follow-up
- Strong ownership, autonomy, and discipline
- Excellent analytical and collaboration skills
- Proactive, curious, and committed to deliver results
- Strong in communication skills and teamwork
- Fluent in English and conversational level in Spanish
What we offer
We are looking for the best and in return we try to offer our best for your personal development:
- Truly international work environment
- Culture based on support, friendship, and cooperation