A career in our Workday Finance practice, within Workday Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Workday technology as a tool to enhance and unify Human Resources, talent management, and finance. We focus on understanding the forces shaping their business and developing industry tailored solutions that support our clients through the entire lifecycle of the Workday implementation.In joining, you’ll be a part of a team that helps our clients reinvent their financial management capabilities and drive change across their businesses. Acting as a true business partner, we get to know their business so they can achieve business process optimisation and gain access to a full range of financial capabilities, relevant analytics and metrics, and fully auditable process management that delivers accurate and timely financial information for confident decision making with Workday.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Workday Supply Chain Management and/or Workday Financials certification(s)
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in roles managing or utilizing Workday directly for at least one year is preferred. Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in roles assisting large employers with improving the performance of their Supply Chain (SCM) organization. This includes improving the delivery of SCM services, implementing SCM technologies, aligning SCM strategies with business strategies, streamlining and standardizing SCM policies, practices and processes, and transforming the SCM organization.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success with serving on several global and/or enterprise-wide implementations, acting as the Global Program Manager or Functional Product Lead, which includes leveraging the following areas and skill sets:
- Assessing, designing and delivering the client’s current ERP Supply Chain (i.e., Procurement, Inventory, Sourcing, etc.) processes based on leading practices;
- Performing SCM strategy and transformation consulting across people, process and organization enabled by technology;
- Possessing technical acumen of the Workday system configuration, especially cloud integrations;
- Managing teams with multiple work streams;
- Designing deliverables and proposals that address client needs within the professional services industry;
- Developing strategy, leveraging PC applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project), to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, to and for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, including development and delivery of business proposals, conferences and whitepapers; and,
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniormanager. 325178 325178WD