NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a top 10 global IT services provider with 130,000+ employees in more than 50 countries.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will act as an intermediary between the funds and their investment managers and serve as the official record keeper for the funds.
- Prepare daily Net Assets Values, yields, distributions and other fund accounting output timely and accurately for subsequent review.
- Ensuring fund income and expenses, including management and performance fees, are accrued for and are in accordance with relevant accounting standards.
- Accurate and timely processing of all capital activities including subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, rollups, capital commitments and calls.
- Cash Management-managing the daily cash flow of trades and monitoring fund cash-flows. Process incoming and outgoing cash movements related to capital activity
- Independently complete cash, portfolio and capital reconciliations and investigate and resolve any discrepancies
- Preparation of Investor and Client reports including Audit confirmations, Trade confirmations etc.
- Responsible to communicate the transactions associated with the fund(s) and work closely with internal and external clients to provide accurate and thorough accounting packages.
- Identify exceptions and problems affecting accounting records and prices, communicating same to management, and assisting in their resolution.
- Correspond with external and internal stakeholders regarding day-to-day fund inquiries including entering security trades, fee payments, cash position breaks, and reconciliations.
Requirements for this role include:
- Open to work in any scheduled work window from Monday-Friday between 11:30am to 3:30am IST.
- University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of Finance/Accounting principles
- 2+ year(s) of accounting experience for financial instruments (equities, fixed income, and derivatives), corporate actions, operation of capital markets, and life cycle of trades. Good knowledge of Capital Market
- 2+ year(s) of experience using MS-Excel that required you to use Formulas, Tables & Formatting, Conditional Formatting, Charting, Pivot tables & Pivot Reporting.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to correspond in writing or over the phone with external customers.
- Prior working knowledge of Bloomberg, IDC and HIS Market would be added advantage