Shutterstock is an online library of 100 million royalty-free photos, illustrations, videos and music—all purchasable for creative use.
Shutterstock is seeking an accounting professional to take on the role of Credit and Collections Analyst for preparing reconciliation analyses and reports for the organization including daily cash reports, business unit and customer level DSO, delinquency account analyses and other reporting functions. The role will include collaborating with the sales organization in the set up and managing of larger customer agreements. Additional responsibility will be to collaborate with cross functional peers in preparation for customer meetings to settle open receivables ensuring a positive experience and outcome for both the company and customer.
- Be the support member for team in managing accounts receivable for business units/customer base and collaborate with cross functional partners to enhance collections processes with the goal to improve DSO by 15% at year-end 2022
- Collaborate with cross functional partners to negotiate outstanding receivable balances ensuring a positive experience and outcome for the company and customer.
- Prepare Credit and Collections management reports, KPI’s and audit schedules.
- Participate in the quarterly and year-end audits ensuring statutory compliance.
- Administer the Sarbanes Oxley key financial controls for the Credit and Collections function.
- Support relationships with external customers, selling function and finance organization.
- Position requires strong interpersonal skills with additional emphasis on customer contact, financial statements analysis and crisis management.
- Works collaboratively with internal and external customers to achieve business results.
- Proactive, motivated, results oriented individual capable of partnering with diverse perspectives and backgrounds to negotiate positive outcomes that impact the work of internal, external and cross-functional partners.
- Role model of Shutterstock’s high ethical standards and code of conduct.
- Execute ad hoc projects as directed by senior management.
- 1-3 years of prior Accounts Receivable/Business to business collections experience
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly in a client-facing role
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Have used ERP solutions and financial reporting systems with a working knowledge of accounts receivable-related accounting concepts
- Intermediate excel skills are a must
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers and Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, and want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry leading products, please apply.