Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Join the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Finance team! We are looking for entrepreneurial, analytical, creative, flexible leaders to help us redefine the IT industry. If you want to join a fast-paced, innovative team that is making history, this is the place for you.
Amazon seeks a Finance Manager to play a key role on our AWS Worldwide Revenue Operations (WWRO) Finance team, supporting Sales Incentive Compensation (SIC). This role will partner across the AWS organization to evaluate compensation plan effectiveness by partnering with HR, SIC plan design, sales, economists, and the policy teams to evaluate impact of AWS Sales variable compensation plans, and influence strategic decisions around future plan design, policies, and develop financial guardrail mechanisms.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a groundbreaking team. Job responsibilities include:
- Serve as a key finance partner supporting WWRO leaders providing financial support and business insights
- Lead the development of financial models and advanced analytical tools that aid in key decision-making
- Build rhythm of the business processes that help business leaders understand progress to goals as well as strategic insights to guide overall direction
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed and present findings to senior management
Have you had experience in past roles supporting decision making in rapidly evolving environments? Are you a self-starter with strong data gathering and modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and prior experience working in a fast-paced environment? Do you have strong interpersonal and communication skills and a desire to collaborate with others? If so, the AWS Finance team could be the right fit for you!
- 8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or related field and a minimum 5 years of finance experience
- 3+ years of relevant Finance experience, with demonstrated ability to perform ad-hoc analysis and modeling to support strategic decision-making
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent business judgment, including strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in an energetic, fast-paced environment
- Comfort with ambiguity and creative problem-solving
- Highly innovative and flexible
- MBA or similar degree is preferred
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.