wellsfargo Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a diversified community-based financial services company with a vision to satisfy customer’s financial needs and help them succeed financially.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Auditor within their Consumer & Small Business Banking Audit Team. C onsumer & Small Business Banking Audit Team provides coverage for Branch Banking, Chief Customer Office, CSBB Control, CSBB Diverse Customer Segments, CSBB Operations, CSBB Strategy & Transformation, Consumer Marketing, Deposit Products Group, and Small Business.
In this role, you will:
- Perform audit testing for assigned audits within multiple segments of the Audit Plan
- Evaluate adequacy of design and effectiveness of controls for risks associated with a specific business process
- Identify and develop audit findings and making recommendations to management
- Prepare professional communication and clear audit deliverables including the summary of testing results and preparation of audit issue documents
- Complete timely and accurate testing
- Document work papers in alignment with the Internal Audit policy and guidance
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Audit, Risk experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- BS/BA degree or higher
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit or risk methodologies and supporting tools
- Strong understanding of financial regulatory environment
- Certification in one or more of the following: CPA, CAMS, CRCM, CIA, CISA or Commissioned Bank Examiner designation
- Experience leading and providing feedback to staff on audit projects or engagements
- Experience with Issue Validation and Remediation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
$63,600.00 – $113,000.00 Annual
- Information about Wells Fargo’s employee benefits
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.