Intuit powers prosperity around the world with financial solutions like TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.
Intuit provides a comprehensive and robust financial platform for accounting firms and their SMB clients, leveraging cloud technology for workflow automation, integration and powerful data insights. The ecosystem platform includes:
- Certified financial accounting and reporting, payroll administration, merchant account services, POS, and order to cash and inventory management
- Tax preparation and consulting
- Data insights and industry benchmarking from millions of existing SMBs on the platform
- Extensive stable of integrated partner apps with an open API
Our workflow and client collaboration solution provides efficiencies and insights to help accounting firms consult and advise SMB clients helping them grow their customer base, revenues, improve profitability and reduce technology risks. The enhanced client consulting by the firms using our solution improves firm revenue and profitability per client by as much as 10x and assists in growing their client base. The solution investment for firms and their clients range from a few hundred thousands of dollars per year, up to tens of millions, based on the size of the firm’s client base.
What you’ll bring
- Proven 2+ years of Enterprise Software Sales success (Accounting industry experience preferred).
- Mandatory Requirement: Strong consultative solution selling skills, Ability to lead complex/long sales cycle, value creation and contract negotiations, Proven enterprise sales experience with history of exceeding sales quota.
- Proven experience with selling Cloud Solutions effectively to large, enterprise customers.
- Build, Manage and Maintain Strong Sales Pipeline, Strong practical experience in sales methodology, Sales tools/Strategy, Forecasting and Execution.
- Excellent presentation skills, demonstrated collaborative skills with ability to influence and work cross-functionally.
- Strong knowledge and experience dealing with “C” levels a plus.
- Competent and practical usage expertise of Salesforce.com.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
How you will lead
- Our Partner Development Consultant role is responsible for taking prospective US Accounting firms through an end-to-end, formal and consultative sales process resulting in an enterprise decision to adopt our solution and employ a professional services engagement for implementation.
- Consultants are responsible for developing relationships with firms currently using legacy desktop products and creating urgency to start purchasing Intuit cloud based solutions.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing existing sales relationships with a book of large and mid-sized Accounting firms located throughout the United States.
- The sales process includes multiple senior executive presentations and decision makers, and a formal, customized analysis and proposal with a quantified financial impact.
- Along with executing the sales process, the Partner Development Consultant is responsible for strategic territory analysis, planning, forecasting and maintaining a comprehensive opportunity pipeline leveraging our CRM – Saleforce.com.
- High quality lead generation, nurturing and sales enablement tools are leveraged during all phases of the sales process.