Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon strives to be the Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce marketplace. The China Global Selling team aim to deliver this vision by identifying quality China Selling Partners, bring their product selection to Amazon’s global marketplaces, and drive them to be success. The team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our Selling Partners. We obsess over providing world class support to Selling Partners selling on the Amazon. We strive to predict the Selling Partners’ needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our Selling Partners better serve their customers.
Summary of Responsibilities
• Despite compliance, build up platform and business knowledge to provide prompt, efficient and sufficient service to Amazon Selling Partners including the appropriate issue escalation .
• Evangelize on Compliance requirements, Amazon programs and products through effective, clear and professional written and verbal communication.
• • Maintain a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
• Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills, identify trends to spot for opportunities and blockers. Apply sound judgement to escalate on a timely manner, be able to articulate and communicate issues as well as status in a concise manner. Devise improvement suggestions targeting needle mover and shaker, and bring value added opportunities to Amazon compliance programs and products.
• Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently with good prioritization while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
• Maintain outstanding performance metrics such as quality, productivity and program goals.
• Actively participating in programs throughout their lifecycle from engagement plan through result delivery.
• Work with CN/Global partners to collect and understand upcoming changes from a legislative/business standpoint, implementing these changes, ensuring end to end improvement of the programs and products.
• Measure and report program/product improvements through feedback received from all stakeholders, evaluate impact of changes and set-up mechanisms to audit impact and perform necessary course corrections where needed to meet compliance/business objectives
• 5+ years experience in customer engagement, program and/or operation management. Experience within a customer service environment. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
• Ability to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities.
• Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required.
• Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
• Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility. Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
• Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude. Proficient in both English and Chinese communication.
• Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity.
• Good data analysis skill.
• Business acumen in areas of Global e-commerce and retail.
• Committed customer advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
• Success in managing dynamic account portfolios.
• Experience in strategy planning, consulting or marketing.
• Data analysis experience (one of SQL/Python/R/Spark skill).
• Ability to dive into ambiguous cases and sort out solution.
• Work with partners to drive adoption (e.g. of product/feature/promotion) and implement solutions.
• Experience with global tax or European Value Added Tax.
• Experience in global product compliance company or related industry.
• Exposure to or experience project managing compliance relevant implementations or being SME as part of project workgroups.