At ServiceNow, we deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
You will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day tax and treasury activities for the Israeli operations of ServiceNow working closely with international Tax, Treasury, and Financial Reporting leadership in this regard. You must have the ability to operate independently in a fast-paced environment and to work closely and proactively with numerous functional teams across our organization. This position will be based in Petah Tikva, Israel.
What You Get To Do In This Role
- Manage local corporate income tax compliance and provisioning process in collaboration with 3rd party service providers.
- Ensuring all tax payments are paid on time and in full.
- Responsibility for local indirect tax compliance including WHT and VAT.
- Leading the preparation and review of US GAAP quarterly tax provision which includes deferred tax and payable reconciliations, tax accounts roll-forward and return-to-provision true-up.
- Support 404 internal control testing and maintain SOX documentation and processes related to international taxation
- Provide treasury support by working with local banks
- Collaborate with other cross-functional departments for accounting activities related to financial reporting, tax compliance, and internal controls
- Support Stock Admin team to handle local Israeli employees queries re the equity plan of the Company
- Work with Israeli authorities including ITA, IIA, Social Security, Central Bureau of Statistics, etc.
- Supporting international teams in various projects including Israeli tax planning, tax audits, transfer pricing activities, and documentation.
- Interface with external auditors during quarterly review and annual audit, and to provide the information requested by external auditors and other regulatory authorities.
- Identify areas for process improvement and assist or lead system automation and implementation projects
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA a plus
- At least 5 years of relevant tax and accounting/finance experience in the technology industry in Israel
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Advanced Excel skills required, with experience in SAP a plus
- Ability to manage and execute multiple tasks from end-to-end, prioritizing and adhering to tight timelines with attention to detail
- Self-starter and resourceful
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Results and process-oriented and accountable
- Effective interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.