Intuit powers prosperity around the world with financial solutions like TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.
The Intuit Consumer Group aims to transform the tax and personal finance landscape. Consumers are rapidly turning to digital solutions to solve their most pressing financial needs: making ends meet, maximizing their tax refund and saving more for the future. Turbo Tax is a $3.5B business that serves over 40M customers each year.
The Intuit TurboTax Partnerships Manager will help shape and execute a strategic direction of our external partnerships. Our partners help enable accelerate growth for TurboTax and our consumer products and are split into 3 types – product partnerships/integrations (e.g., with financial institutions/Crypto players), marketing partnerships (e.g., incentives/offers) and data (e.g. data-in to make tax prep easier). This person will drive the partnerships, working with the cross-functional sales, product development and marketing teams. We are looking for someone who can build on this strategy to go bigger. The role will require representing Intuit in Executive-level interactions with partners to drive best-in-class integrations and engagement with our current and future partners. The position is based in our San Diego office (which will be a hybrid work environment). Some travel will be required.
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of Partnership management, Account Management experience ideal, additionally 3+ years people management experience
- Proven experience in driving growth and/or executing partnerships/sales
- Strategic thinker who can define, develop and lead large programs in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated experience with collaboration, influencing and relationship-building skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Understanding of Intuit strategic and competitive position
How you will lead
- Manage existing portfolio of ecosystem partners, driving growth with partners aligned with Intuit’s Consumer Group strategy
- Lead a team of Parnter managers spanning partnerships across data accelaration and integrated product capabilities
- Accelerate growth with existing partners, drive launches new partnerships
- Work in a highly cross-functional environment to build end-to-end programs from product conception to implementation (with internal and external stakeholders)
- Collaborate with partners and developers to ensure that the experiences we build together are the best possible for users, supports our partners’ goals and support Intuit’s mission
- Build strong working relationships with leaders across Intuit teams – e.g., product, engineering, sales, marketing and finance – through collaboration on projects that impact teams across departments