Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
Why finance at Stryker?
Are you looking for a profitable and growing company with a great culture and reputation?Stryker is the only company with 40 consecutive years of sales growth and was recently named one of the Best Workplace in the WORLD by Fortune! Here, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow as we offer development opportunities unique for each employees needs including training, certifications, mentorship, leadership programs, tuition reimbursement, one-on-one coaching and more!
- Work closely with the Director Finance – Additive and the R&D teams to manage the financial requirements for Additive R&D
- Support and review all business cases in relation to New Product or Technology introductions
- Responsible for all information requirements in relation to Additive Wave III/IV strategy
- Support the preparation of strategic plans for Additive R&D in partnership with the site leadership team and Director Finance – Additive
- Engage with Additive teams to support/review capital requests and ensure alignment and focus on commercial outcomes
- Manage the financials for GQO R&D including budgets, forecasts and monthly reviews.
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly review of incremental revenues with a detailed commentary on the risks and opportunities
- Develop and deliver ongoing structured financial acumen training to the Additive R&D teams ensuring improvement in their commercial awareness and ability
- Coach and support members of the Additive team to deliver high-quality financial related presentations
- Contribute to Additive R&D budget process and all forecasts ensuring alignment with NPI activity
- Provide financial information as required for business unit reviews or other presentations
- Ensure that adequate internal financial controls exist and all Compliance activities are supported
- Lead and participate in cross-functional and cross divisional process improvement initiatives
- Drive process changes in the Finance area to ensure the provision of information to key business owners is more efficient
- Partner with the local Management Accounting team
- Coaching and mentoring of finance team members
- All other duties as assigned
- A Degree in Accounting or relevant 3rd level qualification is required
- Hold a recognized professional accounting qualification
- 6+ years experience in a Finance position supporting a high-performance manufacturing operation is preferable, together with experience in team building in a Manufacturing environment
- The successful candidate will be customer focused and act as a liaison between Finance and R&D
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage several priorities at once will be required as will a high level of flexibility with a high-level commitment to success
- Be commercially aware and enjoy interacting with cross functional teams across the organization
- High level of PC skills required. The successful candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint packages
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com