Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Care is re-imagining healthcare and working to build a best-in-class healthcare product designed to make high-quality healthcare easy and accessible for all. Amazon Care is Amazon’s virtual-first primary and urgent care service that helps people get quality medical advice and medical care whenever it is needed. We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Care Finance team to support the growth of our membership modeling and pricing team.
Our organization rewards intellectual curiosity while maintaining the direct to market product focus. Our mission is to invent and simplify large-scale solutions and bring the future to Amazon customers. This is a unique opportunity for someone interested in Amazon’s fast-paced and often ambiguous start-up environment to work on a growing team solving big challenges in healthcare.
Key job responsibilities
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will work directly with business leaders to forecast Amazon Care’s revenue and identify risks and opportunities to our top-line. We are looking for someone that has strong analytical and communication skills, with an ability to articulate financial strategy, results, and forecasts to business and finance leaders. Scrappiness is a must, as is the ability to dive deep into the data to help our new business achieve results.
Key responsibilities include:
- Facilitate financial review meetings with key partner business groups
- Build and refine pricing and membership models.
- Conduct analysis for revenue optimization and produce metrics to drive change.
- Financial/accounting systems integration and improvement.
- 5+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- MBA preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in performing financial and adhoc analyses using advanced Excel and providing recommendations based on results to senior management for strategic decision-making.
- Financial acumen including familiarity with forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and levels of management
- Strong analytic, financial modeling and reporting skills including previous modeling experience
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross functional teams, dive deep into the details and present finding to senior management
- Proficiency in Excel (macros, index, conditional list, arrays, pivots, lookups) and SQL