Visa’s vision is to be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere.
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Visa is currently seeking a seasoned Finance Systems Manager to play a critical role in Finance Systems Strategy (FSS) organization, which is responsible for defining the global finance systems roadmap as well as the implementation and enhancements of financial systems. Excellent business and systems analysis, critical thinking, internal controls understanding, seamless coordination and communication skills are crucial for this role. Must also be self-directed and comfortable in multi-tasking, disciplined, and adaptable to change.
- Proactively identifies data management solutions based on a data governance framework and business strategies to improve data management at source, transformation and consumption points.
- Work on defining Master Data, Reference Data and Data Lineage using Collibra Data Catalog.
- Developing Collibra Data Governance Workflows.
- Developing Collibra ERP Connector data profiling jobs.
- Analyze systems data integrations, create data lineage mappings and corresponding Collibra assets.
- Performs root cause analysis and data remediation.
- Understand the interconnection between Collibra data assets and perform additional analysis to improve metadata quality.
- Work as part of the Finance Strategy team to define, document and implement data management, enterprise data reference, data quality standards.
- Works with business partners to solve for new data concepts and metadata problems through root cause analysis techniques.
- Promotes and educates others on data management practices to effectively implement and manage data governance standards and processes.
- Collaborates with IT team to prioritize and address issues and opportunities regarding data sourcing, business rules, data aggregation, data distribution, and data consumption.
- Partners with Information Technology (IT) for execution of data management solutions
- Evaluates, recommends and selects of data management tools to improve capabilities in managing accurate and reliable data.
- Manages data issues, as needed, and medium to large data management-related projects of varying levels of scope and complexity.
- Serves as escalation support for data management.
This is an on-site position. An on-site position must be consistently performed at an assigned Visa office location and require daily commute to the office location.
• 12+ years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree
• Must have 8+ years of experience in data governance and or data management including but not limited to data management standards and approaches, data quality management, data governance practices, data stewardship practices, and data sources practices
• Must have 8+ years of experience in Collibra application suite.
• Working knowledge of the client service industry and related client service data would be preferred.
• Excellent data analysis skills and demonstrated experience in testing, validation, Quality Assurance, User Acceptance Testing, and related disciplines. A high degree of proficiency in Excel and Access required.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to translate complex information into comprehensive, concise and high quality business requirements with minimal revisions.
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and achieve in-depth understanding of complex processes and systems.
• Proven success and industry reputation in building partnerships across business and IT stakeholders to deliver positive results
• Strong work ethic with commitment to customer service to various stakeholders is a must
• Analytical tools experience building medium to easy reports. Tools like Tableau, PowerBI, OBIEE and advanced Excel experience is added advantage
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the country where this job is located are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.