VMware Carbon Black
VMware Carbon Black provides transformative solutions that create a world safe from cyberattacks.
The Elevator Pitch: Why will you enjoy this new opportunity
Join a growing global Team! Support Regional Community Leaders & their Operations team by helping build strategic data-driven reports to enable decision making and highlight focus areas to help realize the Future of Work for our VMware workforce within the Americas community
Success in the Role: What are the performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
Providing support to Operations and Planning Manager. Using data from our Workplace and HR teams, help your manager gain valuable insights about the workforce within the communities to support data driven decisions for a path to grow and cultivate the Americas talent, culture and community
What are the requirements?
- Graduated in the last 12 months of the University
- Advanced English
The Work: What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
- Be a key thought partner in building our Regional Leadership Strategy and approach at VMware for the Americas region. Working with our functional partners, Diversity PODs (Power of Difference), and Sustainability support teams to ideate new ways to bring together our workforce under one VMware culture and the future of work distributed-first approach.
- Supporting Operations Manager build reporting and data for RCL in QBRs, data modeling, metrics, Monthly council meetings, Townhall meetings, VMSocial presence, communications planning, coffee chats and other activities building community.
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
We are a growing team of individuals that nourish from each other’s skills and experiences. We focus on execution, team work and enjoying being at work!
Whereis this role located?
Remote: this role is fully remote and can be done anywhere in Costa Rica
What are the benefits and perks of working at VMware?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can view the complete benefits package by visiting www.benefits.vmware.com.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
- Generous Time Off Programs
- 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Rethink’s Neurodiversity program to support parents raising children with learning or behavior challenges, or developmental disabilities
- Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, trainings, course work, etc.)
- Wellness reimbursement and online fitness and wellbeing classes
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.