Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Finance seeks a Financial Analyst to join its Analytics Services team and support the next generation of cloud computing, further solidifying AWS as the cloud platform of choice and accelerating growth of the AWS business. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions within Amazon.
This position will work closely with finance management to drive thoughtful analysis, decision support, and controllership in the Analytics service portfolio.
• Drive ad-hoc business support projects
• Build complex financial models and analytical tools to measure overall financial performance
• Develop, improve and automate financial reports
• Reporting key metrics and understanding business health on a weekly, monthly, quarterly cadence
• Participate in planning and forecasting cycles
• 3+ years of experience in finance or a related analytical field.
• BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent
• 3+ years’ of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Advanced Excel modeling and analytical skills
• Experience in large corporate finance environment with heavy emphasis on analytics and deal modelling
• FP&A experience preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
• Track record of managing deliverables to meet challenging deadlines
• The ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment with competing deadlines
• Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to work with a high degree of autonomy
• Experience with cube engine tools (e.g. TM1, Cognos or Essbase), SQL and Data warehouse
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.