The Accounting Coordinator III is responsible for assisting in all accounting functions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, preparing cash bags, counting deposits, and payroll. This role must act with integrity and strictly adhere to all accounting policies and procedures for auditing purposes to ensure the financial success of the business.
- Understand AP processes within the Business Service Center, troubleshoot, and solve process issues.
- Ability to process payment batches with minimal supervision and a high level of accuracy.
- Ensure that all transactions comply with Aramark’s financial policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work timely and efficiently.
- Monitor ticket queues throughout the day to ensure timely resolution of issues/requests.
- Support review of Accounts Payable transactions and liaison with other departments when appropriate.
- Handle heavy workload, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Identify and recommend improvements to existing systems and procedures related to the
- Research vendor and/or payment issues and find resolutions.
- Other AP tasks and projects as assigned.
- Ability to develop relationships with diverse groups and various levels of financial and operating personnel and provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to fulfill assigned tasks with little supervision, but pays attention to detail and provides a high level of accuracy
- Flexibility, multi-tasking, creative thinking, good business judgment, strong organizational & communication skills are all required to meet strict deadlines and manage other projects.
- Must be a strong team player, highly motivated, and able to work under pressure during peak periods but also perform tasks independently.
- Ability to communicate well, written and oral, with internal and external parties, including other locations, customers, and provide excellent customer service.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable AP systems and procedures within a shared services environment to troubleshoot and solve process issues.
- Frequently work under deadlines
- Regularly spend long hours sitting, using computers
- Associates degree in Business or equivalent required but some college a plus.
- 2-4 years of Accounts Payable experience in a large organization
- System experience required: Birchstreet, Oracle
Strong data entry accounting skills, and flexibility.
The job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activates may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Strong analytical and technical accounting skills, creativity and flexibility.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials a plus.
Excel knowledge a plus.
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.