- Vice President, People Analytics Market Group Leader - Optum - Minnetonka, MN
- Accounting Intern - Minnetonka or Eden Prairie, MN - Minnetonka, MN
- SB Account Executive 2-50 - Minnetonka, MN or telecommute - Minnetonka, MN
- Senior Recruiter, Early Careers DEI - Remote - Minnetonka, MN
- Value Based Care (VBC) Program Manager, Individual and Family Plan (IFP) - Minnetonka, MN
UnitedHealth Group, the parent organization of UnitedHealthcare and Optum, is one of the world’s leading diversified health care companies.
UnitedHealthcare is a company that’s on the rise. We’re expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
The Finance Manger will support various financial functions including business forecasting, analytics, annual planning and quarterly forecasting, earnings release support, long range modeling and ad-hoc analysis.
- Manage quarterly forecast process, and coordinate presentation materials and commentary for senior leadership
- Oversight of the Board of Directors financial reporting, the 5-year financial plan; long range modeling, and budgetary processes
- Earnings release financial modeling and corresponding commentary
- Smartview super user / SME responsibilities including user support and training
- Bridging and variance analysis, understanding and communicating overarching business drivers
- Perform monthly close analysis to facilitate understanding of monthly results against the financial plan
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in conjunction with budgeting and forecasting process and Manage business relationships on behalf of the broader Finance organization and Leadership
- Develop or improve upon existing financial reporting tools to continuously improve deliverables to business partners
- Manage team of motivated individuals
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years progressive experience in accounting or financial planning and analysis, or similar field
- Experience working collaboratively across a matrix environment to positively influence business partners
- Work experience anticipating issues, assessing their implications, and developing and implementing an appropriate action plan
- Solid analytic background, attention to details
- Enterprise financial systems such as PeopleSoft/Oracle/Essbase/Smartview
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- CPA and/or Public Accounting experience
- Healthcare industry experience, or large company experience
- Solid ability to work collaboratively and influence across a matrix environment to drive revenue enhancement and expense management initiatives
- Solid executive presence, communication and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to own and manage processes end to end with limited oversight, and take on increasing amounts of responsibility
- Ability to manage ambiguity, making assumptions/decisions with incomplete information
- Excellent communication and organization skills
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let’s talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that’s serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry’s singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they’re found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It’s where you can do your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.