Since 1962, this world-famous retail store has combined the affordability of a discount chain with department store-quality merchandise, prioritizing innovation and philanthropy every day.
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target is hosting an intensive 3-day virtual symposium for 100 rising Juniors. The symposium will focus on diversity and inclusion, development, the retail industry, and internship opportunities at Target.
Location and Dates:
Application Deadline: July 2
Symposium Event Dates: August 3-5
- Learn about Target and career opportunities within Finance
- Hear from our Business Council members and learn about the value of diversity in retail
- Attend developmental workshops, panels, and networking sessions with Target Leadership
- Engage in job shadowing with Team Members in Finance
- Participate in a case-study
- Event attendees are guaranteed an interview for a Summer 2023 Internship
Application and Eligibility Requirements:
- Current undergraduate sophomore who will be graduating between December 2023-August 2024
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
Please attach an updated resume. If selected to move forward, you will complete a phone interview with a Recruiter.
More about the Financial Analyst Development Program (FADP) Internship. As a potential 2023 Summer Intern, you will:
- Gain a realistic job preview into the world of Finance at Target and insight into the day-to-day role of a Financial Analyst
- Apply your knowledge in a project-based internship focused on: technology and property investments, budgeting, sales forecasting, or financial modeling/reporting
- Learn about the various areas of our Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team through job shadows, mentorship, and senior leader/alumni panels
- Manage a project from start to finish and culminate your summer experience by presenting your results to leadership within your busine
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.