HP aims to create engineering experiences that not only amaze, but inspire people around the world to interact and invent in ways that ultimately improve lives.
The Finance Principal Solutions Architect will be responsible for applying business and technical expertise to design, implement and support new business capabilities strategic to HP’s long-term growth. This role will lead or participate in Finance solutions primarily centered around SAP systems and recommend SAP and Accounting standard methodologies. The applicant is encouraged to drive continuous improvements and SAP standard methodologies in support of the company vision and roadmap.
The role, however, is not limited to ERP, a broader understanding of Finance application ecosystem is very essential to be successful in this role.
- Establish relationships with Finance /Controlling/FP&A partners and be an advocate for their business and technology needs across all global Markets.
- Collaborate with Product Creation, Planning, Purchasing, Sales & Supply Chain functions for a deeper understanding of their business processes and their dependency and relations with Finance function.
- Develop solution options, recommendations, designs based on domain roadmaps/requirements following API first model, enterprise security standards and reference architectures
- Engage, collaborate, and partner with various functional leaders, technical leaders, and executive partners globally
- Provide technology mentorship and insight to various business & technology Domain leaders
- Ensure architecture alignment across domains and enabling functions (verticals and horizontals)
- Gain acceptance of solution & ensure decisions are made and deviations from standards are properly identified, addressed/documented.
- Provide expert technical advice to domain delivery team and monitor solution compliance with HP’s architecture principles.
- Effectively collaborate with onshore or offshore team for delivering solutions.
- Support Finance Engineering teams and ensure solid technical architecture in alignment to HP’s Architecture principles.
- Develop Enterprise Solution Architecture patterns
- Advocate and drive adoption of “standard methodologies” to ensure standardization of solution designs across the enterprise
- Monitor IT trends identify new capabilities, conduct proof of concepts, and evolve architecture standards
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Business, (or related) or the equivalent in work experience.
- 10 + years of experience in the Information technology profession focused on ERP design and management.
- 10+ years of SAP FICO related modules with SAP configuration and implementation experience.
- Experience implementing, integrating, and/or maintaining SAP ERP suites in the Consumer Products & Manufacturing industries
- Experience with best-in-class systems and best practices processes that support wholesale and retail financial business models
- Excellent understanding of Order to Cash Finance and financial implications of retail omni channel models.
- Deep understanding of the integration with other SAP Capabilities (especially MM, PP and SD)
- Experience with SAP CO-PA, Product Costing and Material Ledger
- Experience on transfer pricing and intercompany markup projects.
- Experience with Tax Engines like One Source, etc. and its integration with SAP. Good understanding of integration points of tax within Order to Cash and Procure to Pay processes.
- Experience working with Third Party systems for outbound and inbound interfaces, familiarity with SAP configuration.
- Experience with finance SaaS solutions such as Ariba, Fieldglass, Coupa, Concur, Blackline
- Experience working on new rollouts with Country specific local legal requirements pertaining to Americas, EMEA, APAC
- Ability to identify, clarify and resolve project issues and risks as needed.
- Good analytical problem solving and fact-finding skills.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong relationship building skills, internally within IT and with business users.
- Ability to manage time and resources efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to work independently.
- Background in Consumer Products industry is preferred.
- Certification in SAP FICO module is preferred.
- Experience in Product Costing is highly preferred
- Experience in Business Intelligence or BPC
- Experience working on US GAAP, IFRS Accounting.
- Experience with S4/HANA or Simple Finance
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible-in your career as well as the world around you.
Soare we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo,and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who areinspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated tomaking a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone isrespected and where people can be themselves, while being a part ofsomething bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you canbelong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day.When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottomline. Come to HP and thrive!