NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a top 10 global IT services provider with 130,000+ employees in more than 50 countries.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Booking Journal Entries basis bank statements and client
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation and maintaining the respective financial logs
- Prepare monthly financial reporting package for the Hedge Funds, including the determination of “Net Asset Value” and prepare the Statement of Asset and Liabilities and Profit and Loss Statement
- Ensuring fund income and expenses, including management and performance fees, are accrued for and are in accordance with relevant accounting standards.
- Accurate and timely processing of all capital activities including calls and distributions, transfers, rollups, capital commitments and calls.
- Derive pricing for portfolio investments. Updating status reports.
- Cash Management-managing the daily cash flow of trades and monitoring fund cash-flows. Process incoming and outgoing cash movements related to capital activity
- Reporting-preparing bespoke reports to address client requests.
- Independently complete cash, portfolio and capital reconciliations and investigate and resolve any discrepancies
- Creation and maintenance of investor information including payment models and contacts.