Checkout.com empowers businesses to adapt, innovate, and thrive with the connected payments they deserve.
Checkout.com is one of the most exciting and valuable fintechs in the world, with our Series D taking our valuation to $40 billion. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Patreon, Binance, SHEIN, Grab, Henkel, Wise, Sony Electronics and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it’s not just what we build that makes us different. It’s how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re number 9 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Glassdoor’s list of Top 10 fintechs to work for. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world – because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
Senior Associate, Revenue and Billing Operations at Checkout.com
We are actively looking for a hardworking and dedicated Senior Associate, Revenue and Billing Operations to join our fast growing Team in Dubai.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Qualified Accountant with a strong academic record to join a rapidly growing global company. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with excellent communication skills and can work to deadlines. You are required to have strong Excel skills and capability to work with large and complex data sets.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Accounting or equivalent.
- Qualified (ACA or ACCA) or working towards qualification with around 3 years of validated experience (preferably in FinTech or Financial Services).
- Highly numerate, with strong analysis skills and the ability to work through problems logically.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to connect with all levels.
- Highly motivated and able to work towards tight deadlines on multiple projects in a fast paced work environment.
- Proficient in English.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prepare and/or review of sales invoices for multi-entity Group
- Prepare and maintain AR ledgers and associated credit control
- Assist with audit queries related to revenue across the multi-entity Group
- Prepare the revenue workings for month-end close
- Prepare with revenue analysis (profitability, variances, discrepancy investigations) to facilitate timely and accurate, and relevant management decision.
- Supporting the central finance team with inter-company revenue and cost reconciliation.
- Working with the Business Intelligence team in improving and developing internal reporting and revenue analysis.
- Develop wider control environment surrounding the revenue reporting.
- Work with the Payments and Reconciliation teams to acquire monthly/annual information for reporting purposes
- Ad-hoc support for the wider finance teams (Central Finance, Payments and Reconciliation)
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don’t stop at ‘good’ here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We’re proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More about Checkout.com
Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1800 people across 19 international offices. To date, we’ve raised a total of $1.8 billion, with our Series D valuing us at $40 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world – and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.