Live Nation Entertainment
Location: Angel, London
Division: Ticketmaster UK
Line Manager: Financial Systems Manager
Contract Terms: 18 month Fixed Term Contract, Full time
The role will involve managing and monitoring various data points used by the Finance Systems Team, to support primarily the UK/IE finance departments and other areas of the business. The role requires liaison between the UK Finance team and various Development and Systems focussed teams for ongoing support issues.
The role will also involve, scoping, progress reporting, and supporting Senior Analysts in the implementation of financial systems projects within the UK/IE Finance teams.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Monitoring/Updating scheduled data flows daily to ensure that data and tools are readily available for Finance end users, and resolving issues, as necessary should they arise
- Managing Query queue and assigning tasks to relevant team members
- Reporting to relevant stakeholders on project/task progress
- Understanding and documenting all new systems/processes
- QA, testing, and reconciling new finance or ticketing system changes
- Working to support the Financial Systems Manager/Senior Finance Systems Analysts, and all sub-teams within UK Finance, to; develop, maintain and/or create systems/processes as necessary, notably in the following areas:
- Data warehouse (DOMO) integrations
- Assisting with the development/testing of a new settlement system for TMUK
- Implementation of new ticketing system functionality (from a Finance perspective)
- Introduction of new payment processing products and platforms
- Additional ad hoc projects and duties, as necessary
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivating and able to work under pressure
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel (incl VBA), PowerPoint, and Outlook is requisite
- Good knowledge of data warehouses, ticketing and financial systems is advantageous
- A basic understanding of basic business analysist
- Team player
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise
- Attention to detail
- Detailed and thorough approach
- Strong customer/end user awareness
- Flexibility to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen
Teamwork – We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife.
As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.